sobota, 25. september 2010

Piran


Se spomnite, ko smo peljali sestrino sliko v Piran?
No, bil bi greh biti tam in se ne sprehoditi
skozi to očarljivo obmorsko mestece,
pa čeprav že stoprvič. :)

Remember us, transporting my sister’s painting to Piran?
Well, it would be a sin being there and not stroll
through this charming coastal town of ours,
even though already for the 101st time. :)


cerkev sv. Jurija / church of st. George:
  
ob jasnem vremenu se z obzidja cerkve vidi vse tja do Benetk;
on a clear day you can even see Venice (in Italy) from the church walls:

8 komentarjev:

  1. Lepe fotografije. Piran je res lepo mesto.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Krasne fotke. A ste šli na kalamare k Pavletu?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. wow! what a beautiful places!!!
    love your fotos!
    happy fall for you too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. i like to follow your blog - maybe u will be interested in this )
    http://pikapolina.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-small-giveaway.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You have left me speachless. I must go there!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a beautiful town and what lovely photographs. The colors are amazing, and I really like the way you've composed the shots. I'm so glad to have gotten to "go with you" on your walking tour!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thanks to all of you, girls! :)

    Elizabeth, I'm pleased you walked with me on my little sightseeing tour! :) Welcome any time!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Lepo je videti, da listaš po mojem spletniku. Vabim te, da napišeš svoje mnenje;

It's nice to see that you're browsing through my blog. I'm inviting you to write your opinion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails